India's Largest Volume, Comprehensive Chest Surgery & Chest Onco-Surgery Centre
Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi has an established Centre for Chest Surgery with a dedicated team of Thoracic Surgeons offering comprehensive Surgical Chest Care for surgical chest diseases.
|State of the Art Treatment for:
||Methods of Operation:
- Lung Cancer
- Esophagus (Food-Pipe) Cancer
- Trachea (Wind-Pipe) Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumour
- Chest Wall Tumour
- Robotic Surgery
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS)
- Open Surgery
Dr. (Col.) S K Chadha, Advisor.
Prof. (Dr) Arvind Kumar, Senior Consultant, Chairman
Dr. Belal Bin Asaf, Consultant.
Dr. Harshvardhan Puri, Associate Consultant
Dr. Sukhram Bishnoi, Clinical Associate
Dr. Navdeep Nanda, Clinical Associate
Dr. Mohan Venkatesh Pulle, Clinical Associate
- The Department is headed by Prof. Arvind Kumar, Former Professor of Surgery and Chest & Robotic Surgeon - AIIMS, New Delhi.
- This centre provides cutting-edge surgical care for all Chest diseases involving Lungs, Pleura, Mediastinum, Esophagus, Tracheo-Bronchial Tree, Chest Wall and Diaphragm. The centre handles chest cases comprising the entire spectrum of General Thoracic Surgery.
- India’s first accredited 3 year’s Training Program in Thoracic Surgery i.e. DNBE (Post M.S./DNBE in General Surgery) was started by the National Board of Examinations at Centre for Chest Surgery at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in January 2014.
- The Department excels in offering
Robotic / VATS / Open Surgery for:
- Lobectomy for Lung cancer/other diseases
- Esophagectomy for Esophagus (Food-Pipe) Cancer
- Thymectomy for Myasthenia Gravis and Thymoma
- Excision of Anterior Mediastinal Mass
- Excision of Posterior Mediastinal Mass
- Tracheal (Wind-Pipe) Diseases (Stenosis i.e. Narrowing & Tumour)
- Lung Nodules (Spot in the Lungs)
- Bronchiectasis (Infection in Lungs)
- Aspergilloma (fungus Ball in Lungs)
- Blebectomy/Bullectomy for Pneumothorax (Air around the Lungs)
- Decortication for Empyema (Pus around the Lungs)
- Pleural Effusion (Fluid in the Chest)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia/Eventration
- Drainage of Clotted Hemothorax
- Chest Trauma or any other Chest Ailments
We are offering the best CHEST Surgical care using state-of-the-art Technology at an affordable cost to all our patients.